Welcome to the
Men's Resource Center for Change
You're joining more than 3,000 visitors each month--men and women who come here to learn about our philosophy and services focused on changing how boys become men and how men can become fully themselves. Our slogan--Supporting Healthy Manhood, Challenging Violence--informs everything we do, from operating domestic violence and anger management groups to facilitating support groups, from publishing Voice Male magazine to supporting youth.
We invite you to take the time to explore this site. (Click here for an overview of all our programs and services.)
- Every month we post a web editorial on our home page, speaking to an issue that touches our mission. You'll also find an archive of past editorials dating back to June, 2004.
- You'll find information about our domestic violence program, plus an informative "quiz" that can help you decide if you need help with an abuse problem, or if a friend or family member is in need.
- Check out The MRC in the World Community to learn how we've been spreading our model and our message across the globe.
- Our What's Happening page includes our monthly e-Newsletter and other information about events at or sponsored by the MRC.
- Voice Male, the quarterly magazine published by the MRC, has been exploring men's issues since it began as a newsletter in 1983. We post several articles from each current issue when it comes out, and give you an opportunity to sign up for a trial subscription. In addition, we provide an archive of dozens of articles from past issues covering a wide range of topics.
- Our calendar lists events near our home in western Massachusetts and around the country, with a focus on men's concerns, gender and social justice issues, and related topics. And our Links page gives you connection to a wide variety of resources around the country and beyond, from men's centers to sites concerning the draft and the military, anti-violence groups to an extensive listing of resources for men who have suffered childhood abuse.
As you can see, we are doing our best to let you know who we are and what we do, to inform you and support you. Take a look around. If you like what you see, consider becoming a contributor to the MRC and support our work. Just click here or on the DONATE NOW logo on any page of this site.
You can close this window at any time to return to your entry page.
Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your stay!