- Do you call your wife or girlfriend names?
- Do you put her down and make her feel bad about herself?
- Are you extremely jealous?
- Do you control what she does, and whom she sees and talks to?
- Have you ever made angry or threatening gestures toward her?
- Have you ever verbally threatened her?
- Have you ever punched a wall or destroyed possessions in anger?
- Have you ever hit or slapped her or the children?
- Do you tell her it's "her fault" that you behave the way you do?
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, you may have a problem with abuse. Without help, it could get worse. At Moving Forward's Domestic Violence Program, you can learn to change. Call us to schedule a confidential appointment with one of our trained staff. We can help ...before it's too late.
Gay men or lesbians acting abusively in their relationships can get help, too. Call us...before it's too late.